Friday, February 25, 2011

DIY I Spy Book



Ok. I know my camera is terrible :(   But Little Man absolutely LOVES looking for toys that he already recognizes. I took some stickers and spelled out the words "can you find" on a black piece of construction paper and then I took a bunch of his toys and placed them on colored construction paper, took a picture and then took a few of the toys and put them on the "can you find" page.



After I took a bunch of pictures I printed them out at walmart and bought a cheap $3 photo album and decorated the front of it to say "I Spy". I had so much fun trying to think of I spy pages to make! I used everything from hot wheels, Thomas trains, and chunky puzzle pieces. Of course this is much easier to make if you can make while your little one is playing or napping somewhere else while you do it.
Here are a few more photos:



I didn't make them too busy because Little Man gets frustrated and then it isn't fun :( As he gets older I will try to make them a little more challenging for him :D


No comments:

Post a Comment