Friday, March 25, 2011

CD Case Wipe Board

This is something fun that little kids LOVE!! All you need is an empty CD case and some paper and markers!

You start by taking out the part that holds the CD. You might want to line the paper up inside so you know how big of a piece to cut out. You will also need a piece for the front of the case.


Once you have your paper figured out you can decorate it anyway you want, or you can leave it blank for them to write all over. I used Sharpie Pens to decorate the inside of the case, they are my favorite.



Little Man colored while I made this for him



I started by doing everything in pencil then went over it in marker (in case I messed up). I put 2 shapes, the alphabet, his name, lines for him to write, and 3 numbers. Once you are done put the pages in the front and back of the CD case




I taped the CD case closed so Little Man wouldn't open it and tear the pages out, he's a little rough sometimes :(   You will need a dry-erase marker to write on the outside so you can wipe it off. I gave Little Man one of his old baby washcloths to wipe off the marker.



 Little Man just scribbles over the whole thing!


But his favorite part is wiping it all off and doing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment