Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Dry Erase Book

Little Man has a Sesame Street workbook where he can learn colors, numbers, and the alphabet. I love these books, I would buy every single one that I see if I could (but they aren't too cheap). I wanted him to be able to enjoy it for a long time so I decided to make it into a dry erase book that he could practise with over and over.

What you will need:
  • Activity/Work Book
  • Sheet Protector
  • 3 Ring Binder
  • Dry Erase Marker
  • Cloth (to clean)

This is very simple and you can use any type of book that you find. The Sesame street book that we have has perforated pages so they were easy to rip out. I ripped out as many pages as I had sheet protectors.

I then placed the pages into the sheet protectors in the same order as they were in the book.



Then you just place them in your binder.



Little Man loves this and its a cheap and easy way to help your little one learn.


You could even do this with older kids, doing math or even learning a new language. There are countless websites on the internet where you can print FREE activity pages that you could also put in your childs book.

These books would be great on car trips or rainy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment